Launch May 5th at 8AM via Live Stream. To view click: https://youtu.be/-eXuSsJeMdg
Since the Gents Dinner 2021 had to be canceled, the alternative event will be the Mahi Madness Fishing Tournament on June 5th which is hosting the “Cash or Key” Raffle Contest. Envelopes which contain 6 raffle tickets for each student to sell will go home with students on May 5th. Student Winners will be announced May 26th. The winning ticket will be drawn at the Fishing Tournament on June 5th at Coral Ridge Yacht Club and the winner will take home their choice of a new 2021 Evolution Carrier 6 Plus Golf Cart or $5,000 Cash.
Need not be present to win. Winner is responsible to pay tax, tag and title.
STUDENT CONTEST WINNER PRIZE CHOICES:
The Top Seller will receive their choice of one the following:
▪ 1-Hour Baseball Practice with Alex Avila OR
▪ Apple AirPods OR Apple Watch 3 OR
▪ Kindle Tablet for Kids with $100 Amazon Card OR $250 Gift Card
▪ Second Place seller will receive a $100 Gift Card!
▪ Student who sells the winning ticket will receive a $100 Gift Card!
Ticket prices are 1 for $25, 3 for $60 or 6 for $100
Students, want to better your chances to win? Sell tickets At Masses
May 8/9, 15/16 & 22/23
Click Here To Sign-up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0b44ada629a20-golf
STUDENTS RAFFLE CONTEST DETAILS:
1. Student contest begins Wednesday May 5th via Live Stream and ends Monday May 24th at 3PM
a. Tickets must be received in the School Front Office or Development Office By 3PM on May 24th to be counted towards the contest
2. The school student contest winner and runner-up will be announced on Wednesday, May 26th at flag raising
3. Raffle money must be turned into the Front Office or Development Office in Original Student Labeled Envelopes with the student’s name /class (i.e. 1A or 1B) on the ticket stubs. Please return all unused tickets to Front Office or Development Office
4. Students selling 6 tickets or more each week will be entered into a drawing for weekly prizes announced at flag raising May 12th & 19th
Questions? Please contact the Development Office at 954-467-9009 or email email@example.com